Wednesday, February 13

I said 'no, no, no'..lalala

Ok, I do think she is a crackhead with such a weird personality and bizarre fashion sense, but still am a big fan of her soulful voice and pleasant-sounding music! Congratulation to Amy Winehouse’w wins at Grammys.

p/s: She spent $1000 a day on drugs according to the tabloid, OMG.

dailymail.co.uk

‘They tried to make me go to rehab, I said, "No, no, no"Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab, I won’t go, go, go’ Rehab song from Back to Black Album

Rehab definitely is the answer..

3 comments:

banjarconverto said...

gila la minah ni..tapi menang award lak tu. best ke dia nyanyi? tak pernah dengar la. ada ala2 alanis morissette ke..

mak dia predict dia akan mati tahun ni...gilaaaaaa..

Ms. Reny said...

tu la kan..selamba je dia. Mak dia predict dia akan mati and actually is preparing for it..akakakakakakka!!!!

WEIRDO!

eh lama tak dgr cite u...doing good i hope:D

banjarconverto said...

i ok je...always follow up blog u..getting ready for the big day , aye? hehehe..