Sunday, February 3

Gong Xi Fa Cai

It is almost time for all Chinese to be geared up for the Lunar New Year, am taking this opportunity to wish all my dear Chinese friends a very happy new year with great prosperity and lots of luck in the year of rat.


My 4 wishes to all
新年快乐!xīn nián kuài lè Happy New Year!
过年好! ɡuò nián hǎo Happy New Year!
恭喜发财!ɡōnɡ xǐ fā cái I wish You Great Prosperity!
鼠年吉祥! shǔ nián jí xiáng Good Luck in the Year of the Rat!


Brakie with dearest Steph & Clayton before CNY week

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi Gong Xi Ni..Have a great year ahead (despite not so lucky year for horses)

MUAH

Anonymous said...

lurve d pics! dun 4get to send them to me.. plus chase uncle gary for ours k?

luckily u didnt post d pics of me posing in d shoe shop. shy...

okies.. quiet CNY ahead for me :(

Ms. Reny said...

Babe: They key for all horses is to stay low this year.

Stephy: yeap babeo..G promised to email me today..But to no avail..still waiting :)hehehe

I can make ur quiet CNY a kepohhh one! That's easy..

Anonymous said...

HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NEW YEAR & HAPYYYYYYYYYYYY HOLIDAY DEAR

Ms. Reny said...

uishhhh...wah so excited onee macho man!!! actually, me tooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Yahooo:)