Wednesday, January 9

GENJI

There are many…many …many sushi bars sprouting up all the over the city and being a Japanese food lover myself, I couldn’t find any super delicious sashimi then in Genji Japanese Restaurant at Hilton. So delicious, no kidding. So having the chance to makan again would definitely a go-go for me :D or any makan-makan invitation in that matter ;P


Their superb fresh cuts of tuna, salmon, butterfish and octopus sashimi are just so mouthwatering. Trust me, even a sashimi-adverse like me is now a converted fan especially here.

If u still can’t go for the raw items, then I would suggest u to try their popular hot/grilled dishes which include the famous unagi kabayaki (grilled eel), my all time favorite deep fried soft shell crabs, fried tofu, mix vegetables and garlic fried rice..heheheh that would be my must have selection.


Finally to cap off the meal, you can try the green tea ice cream with red beans. Just tried a full-spoon of it yesterday but it seems to be very popular here. So u may want to try that as well.

Do check out:
Genji Japanese Restaurant
East Wing, Hilton Petaling Jaya,No 2, Jalan Barat, 46200 PJ
Or call
03-7955 9122 (ext 4071) for reservations
p/s: No pictures of food cause i was too bz enjoying them;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very hungry now.

Anonymous said...

ya la, i was suppose to take pics of the shashimi kan ... heheh sorry

Ms. Reny said...

hehe coz both (and others) were busy enjoying their food :)