Wednesday, January 23

Panick Attack..

Now, let’s just say that I am a teensy weensy scared and panicking. Thanks darlings for counting the days but geeshh please dont remind me again....
Have been teeling myself 'long wayyy to go and no worries. I’Allah everything will be fine as planned'
Buttt shit, I am absolutely panicking! *&^&^((!!!
Reaffirm myself countless times that February shall be the month to start searching and exploring for options…..erghhhhh!!

Yes, am planning for something big…whoppie!
Thanks to those that have been pouring ideas and tips to me ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, remember the song by New Kids on The Block..'Step By Step''oo baby..lalala!!

So, REMEMBER: 'Step By Step'

Anonymous said...

Hey..what are you planning? HMMM Company event or your own personal event??

Alllaaaa..how come never tell me?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... *wondering*

Ms. Reny said...

For anothet big launch event...tehee!
You will know when the time comes ;)

erghhhh...so lazy at work today!!!