Sunday, January 20

Fugly is the new beauty

I have been quite a devoted reader to a popular ‘go fug yourself’ blog and finally gotta see them on tv today! They are damn popular and their fashion critic is highly sought after. For their blunt and sharp comment, both fuggers Heather & Jessica are featured in E! Hollywood top 25 stylish!

But yeah, their entry and comment can be a real pain in the ass!
One of them:

By a lot. I mean, Kristin is quite lovely. But not even the loveliest girl can really pull off something that seems to be inspired by my bedroom's window treatments. Like, I'm pretty sure that under-dress has a tiny pull-tag attached to it, so you can raise and lower it at will. And we all know how I feel about anything which transforms your crotch into a be-curtained stage: very negatively. Your womanly delights are not a play. (Okay, maybe The Vagina Monologues. And the play I'm currently working on myself, Try It, You'll Like It: The Britney Spears Story. But that's it! )


Read More. Good way to destress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud. Ouch