Sunday, January 27

3 in 1 Saturday

I must say this weekend was the most eventful or should I say meaningful, so far.

Saturday – 3 in 1
One of the most valuable lessons i learnt: Is the ability to seek forgiveness and accepting it. Also, the willingness to care and accept him/her in whatever circumstances despite their peculiarity and differences in style & personality.
Little by little, that is what gonna give friendship (or watever-ship) depth and meaning.

U know, when you are so used and fond to someone, even the slightest mistake will annoy you. Not that u hate them more than others but it is your fondness that make u really sensitive. To make it worse, it is reflected in your over exaggerating action, something that u will be regretting later. I hate the after-feeling most!!!

Anyway, I am glad that the unknown silent was over. We (me n my friend) are still pondering what actually went wrong?
Doesn’t matter babe, coz am happy that we finally got the opportunity to talk about it. Just to let u know, letting it all out yesterday was such a relievingggggggggg feeling. I felt really good and am happy.

-XOXO-


On a different note, i am very happy that we (me & Steph) finally made the time for a quick breakfast, after weeks of delaying and ffk-ing..Hehe my bad I know.
But babe, your surprise is always turn out to be ‘not- so-surprise’…no fun la like this..hehe. Next time, sharpen your acting skills k.
And, seeing someone from the office is definitely not a surprise for me….duh :P

*MUAHsss*


I know, learning a new thing is always good but working till night on Saturday??? Erghhhhhhh NOoooooooooo! I’ve been dreading to come and was complaining since days earlier, Belum cuba belum tahu kan???
The car clinic session turn out to be really informative and knowledgeable! Am glad that I was there for all 3 sessions, it was definitely a new thing to learn.

See, in one day, 3 good things actually happened. *sigh*
How can i not be happy??
And, it is still Sunday!!! SUPERB..

p/s: Having a handful of loved ones is the most valuable possession one can has!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, am your silent reader. I really like your 3 short entries in one.

Yours Truly

Anonymous said...

...waiting for something great to happen... *sigh*

Ms. Reny said...

anonymous: Thanks. Just a sincere relection from my heart :) Hope u have a weekend too!

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity: Hmmmmm wonder what are the great things huh?

banjarconverto said...

It is not something that happen everyday, but when it happens, it's so sweeeetttt!

Anonymous said...

still wondering.. hopefully, it's gonna happen SOON! how r u, anyway? ;)