Monday, December 10

Lovely

It is cold and cosy, not really sleepy, so just chillin around with Bubbly tune by Colbie playing in MTV… feeling just so good for be able to stay home tomorrow..what a lovely weather to sleep and wonderful day waiting ahead.

I've been awake for a while now
you've got me feelin like a child now
cause every time i see your bubbly face
i get the tinglies in a silly place

Chorus:
It starts in my toes
makes me crinkle my nose
where ever it goes i always know
that you make me smile
please stay for a while now
just take your time where ever you go

Verse 2:
The rain is fallin on my window pane
but we are hidin in a safer place
under the covers stayin dry and warm
you give me feelins that i adore
.
.
Where ever, where ever, where ever you go Where ever, where ever, where ever you go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u! Have a wonderful day-off.

A.S

Aira Natchiar said...

sweeeeeeet.........