Monday, December 31

Little Monster

I dubbed them ‘the little monsters’ for their ability to do the wackiest things u can think of.

Seeing my first niece growing from little naïve creature to a naughty restless baby girl make me amazed and speechless. A 20-months little girl actually lied down on the floor of a shopping mall (with her innocent and sad face) just to get the mama to buy her a pair of shoes! OMG kids nowadays are just so brilliant isn’t it??

One advice that I shall remember and apply:
Do instill feeling of respect instead of fear in kids! Too much rules without putting sense into an action is not the smartest thing to do! Same theory can be applied in workplace, relationship & life! Therefore, gaining respect is the first crucial thing to do before getting others to listen to us


Wooooooooooo even my energy is not up to your level cheeky girl!! Muah!


One thing for sure, her source of energy definitely is Shopping Mall..GEdikss tau!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cheeky face she has :) I can imagine

Ms. Reny said...

Alf: Wait till you meet her! I surrender after 30mins no kidding

Anonymous said...

i know wat u meant.. i've tons of nieces & nephews. and taking them shopping is a quite a challenge!

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity: So true and its quite normal i know. But being the first one in my own family, the real experience of handling her is amazing!!

Am sure u handle them well;)