Sunday, December 30

Count down!

2008 is just around the corner. Typical and cliché question to ask : What is your new year resolution? Honestly for me, there is no detailed and spesific list. I know in general what I wanna do, what I should do and shouldn’t do.


So, let’s just welcome a better 2008 and work towards a wonderful year ahead!

p/s: To those that close to me, they know how much I HATE traveling cause I am a serious plane phobic! Even if it’s for free, it would not excite me cause I will get scared to death (rugi and sungguh kesian ;p)

So, overcoming it will be my major resolution under my current unavoidable circumstances.
As I overcome it,

the village of Oios, Santorini island, Greece would be my goal destination.

'Lost without you' by Robin Thicke and Paulo Coelho books to go with it ;P uwaa nice!

8 comments:

Aira Natchiar said...

I was a little plane-phobic too... the whole idea of being "up there" and having no control wahtsoever of whatever you're on terrified me. Solution: Go and embrce your fear- that's the fastest way to overcome it!

Good luck on achieveing your 2008's resolutions! You need to overcome it okay... then we can fly to Paris and buy cute little red shoes together.. hehe..

Ms. Reny said...

Parvin..It took me years of overcoming it until i finally have no choice now :D

hmmmmm cute little red shoes..hmmm again..hmmm awww!! Gonna be a big YEAR huh?!!!

Anonymous said...

BIG question marks for both of u ????!!!?????!!! Anyway, lets pray for a better year & murah rezeki to all!!

Anonymous said...

By just reading these lines, my mood has now shifted to CALM
-the village of Oios, Santorini island, Greece
-'Lost without you' by Robin Thicke

Dont go away sunday :(

Anonymous said...

LUCK!!!

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity: Luck??

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK in overcoming ur fear! :) btw, that's a nice place for - honeymoon! ;) hihihihihihi!

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity:
Heheh okie will try my best!
Happy new yearrrrrrrrrrrrr to u babe!!!
Dont drink n drive & Have Fun!!!
Wohoooo :)