Wednesday, November 28

Jerk

To make it short of what happened yesterday..

We were frantically searching for a parking space at a mall and saw this guy; supposedly to be wealthy (some rich kid I assume) by judging at the car he was driving. So that’s about it and we finally found a parking space, thank god. We walked to the entrance and here we go again, the PERASAN guy was standing at the entrance, doing his ‘macho and stylo gestures’ that were actually silly and disturbing to us, just to get attention from us girls!

Sorry dude, we do love shopping and we do need lots of money for it but please, don’t ever think that we would succumb to your overconfidence & snobbish attitude just because you have the money! Or that fancy car.

Eww OMG please. I am not denying that man with money & status would have more privilege over the average Joe but hey, with that kind of snobbish perasaan yuckies personality, u can just go to hell and kiss us good bye. We would definitely appreciate his attention if he were to act in a more mature way.

Money is surely important and i am loving it to bits (who don’t) BUT if I can’t sync with you for the bad ass attitude, that is it. Period!

p/s: 4 more days to go baby boo!

2 comments:

banjarconverto said...

OMG!

I bumped into your blog by accident (while strolling around blogs and forums). Aren't you Hasfa Reny Bt Abdul Hamid, had your primary school at SRK (1) Jln Meru, Klang, class of 5E and 6E, close friend of Natasha?
I was the guy's next door (no pun intended), class 'R', name's Bastian (you might not know me, tak famous pun). OMG, you were such a cutie back then that everybody's eyeing on you :)

Anyway, sorry if I exposed too much about you. Have been reading your blog and it was fun and colourful! Happy blogging and hope you have the nicest of days in your life.

Anonymous said...

OMGGGGG! This is great isn't it?

Even though I can’t vividly remember my primarily past, glad that u have found my blog. But I do register that I went to the school after finishing my standard 5 at Chinese school, it must be standard 6E then..Hehehhe
Hmm since I have met my long lost friend here, may be u can drop me an email later at hasfareny@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!