Tuesday, October 9

Happy People!

I am feeling contented, calm and peaceful today, for the fact that eidl fitri is coming really soon and I will be starting my long holiday break tomorrow….YABBADA BADDO :P

But there are deeper reasons to my contentment at this juncture of life. I am very grateful with almost everything that I have but that doesn’t mean I will stop improving for a better achievement in life ;)

Am grateful for..
...My sincere and honest feelings are returned in kind.
...Nothing makes me feel as serene as when I am surrounded by my family, him and friends
...I am comfortable being my true self in everything that I do and is returned in such a satisfactory manner
...I am tiptoeing out of my cocoon to venture into a new career line (marketing is never my forte but heck I got to challenge my capability anyway)
...Everything is falling in place in such a moderation manner, just the way I like it.
...I have found someone that shares the similar values in almost every aspect of life. Values that I have been uphold in my entire life so far. And for that, I rarely feel pressured of doing something out of my will. From personal, career and family values, I am free to be my self and do I what I wanna do. *muah*


Hmmm…

From eidl fitri in mind initially to life confession pulak..hehehehhe :)
Bottom line is I am grateful with everything that I have. U guys have a blast eild fitri ok!

Wednesday onwards, am gonna be the Ms busy bee. My maid is on a long holiday break, my brother will only be back on Friday and my dad as usual the busiest one with work. So lets see how this domestic goddess juggling at home :) (am enjoying it somehow)
SYOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKknye Rayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!



Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir & Batin

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel you and the hapiness is contagious. happy happy!!
Selamat Hari Raya to u too!

Kacuks Mraz said...

happy happy happy raya!

Ms. Reny said...

kacuk.l - datang la rumah i raya...me and few others will be here tak de kampung.Just KL. So anytime ;)

Anonymous said...

babe,
Selamat Hari Raya To U..

am heading back to my 'kampung' later tonite. be gud, take care and dun miss me too much kay.. ;)

p/s: abis raya, kita rumble okie! ;D

-miss baby rhino-