Thursday, October 18

7 days....

The thought of 7 days off initially really freaked me off..What the hell am I suppose to do for such a long break. Being a KL born and breed, I have no kampung that I can eagerly drive and celebrate my raya. Everyone is just here in KL. So the idea of 7 days???? whatt??!!!!

I guess I was wrong all together; today is my 7th day at home and my raya celebration is just too hectic and not slowing down. I was out berhari-raya practically almost everyday, all over KL covering one end to the other extreme end. Phewwwwwwwwwwww!!! However, this year has been the most wonderful Eid ever :) with the most beautiful & lovable company ever!

p/s: My cita-cita murni untuk membaca buku marketing tidak berjaya :P hahaha . Didn’t even touch it once! Lalallalall



pagi raya at home..all fresh and excited


the pale look after one whole day of raya at home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Reny!!

LINA