Tuesday, September 11

Learn to say NO!


Picture from Neiman Marcus online

Saw this spread collar jacket in red and black hues…so beautiful and so wanted it but I did not. Its not so much about the price or purchase it self but it's more of managing my shopaholic syndrome....How on earth can I save up if I keep on shopping every time I go out kan......Teruk!!!


So I guess I need to discipline my self to at least spend within the allocated budget…bukan spend macam orang separuh gila kan..:( Still it’s a pain in the arse asik terfikir baju tu :p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it'll really look good on you .. too bad ;)

Anonymous said...

Heeeyyyy AJ..lamanya tak dengar from u :)
Too bad but its a good feeling that i managed to say no ;)

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhu good luck yo!

Azim said...

I'm so proud that you managed to tahan your shopping addiction but it's been 2 weeks already sayang and you are still thinking about the jacket yer hehehe.

Kacuks Mraz said...

cool blog..btw, be strong (tahan sikit je lagi..u will have the cant-argue excuses when raya coming nanti..that time, u can buy not only one, but two of that cool jacket..hihi..)