Friday, September 21

5 things...

5 Things In My Handbag
I carry oversized handbag most of the time..So lotsa rubbish inside seriously.
However 5 essentials:
1. Purse of course
2. black make-up bag
3. house/car keys
4. stabilo black pencil..(come in handy sometime)
5.Motorola and sony ericsson phone

5 Things In My Purse or Wallet
1. Few RM notes
2. Maybank ATM card
3. 1 credit card (gosh am glad I only have one now…don’t wanna keep this plastic devil)
4. Small esprit 2007 calendar
5. ???? Hahah cannot be just that? (Am checking my purse now and it is quite clean and neat actually)

5 Things In My Favourite Room
1. My wardrobe (seronok tgk all the colorful pieces)
2. Collection of my perfumes
3. My bed of cause (who don’t kan?)
4. My money-plants (I water them almost everyday okie!)
5. Collection of candy-color books and Bazaar Magazines

5 Things You're Wearing Now
Perlu ke ni?? Might as well be vain n snap a picture of me now kan..haha

5 Things I Would Like/Love To Do
1. Retail
2. Read
3. Doing nothing and just lepaking would be the best …(relax and lalallalalalal at home)
4. Refer to #3
5. Refer to #3
p.s am such a boring person coz i hate travelling...watever!

5 Things I'm Currently Doing
Am the master of multi-tasking.,..juggling all 5
1. Finishing this obviously..
2. Chit-chatting with Damien (but my hand and eyes are focusing on something else…hehehhe )
3. Facebook-ing (too many applications to explore..cool)
4. Chatting on-line with my bf
5. Reading MSN-career articles on ‘Get Radical about Your Career: 13 Ways’


phewww pening jugak kepala ekkk....so next?? whoever that is reading this :)

4 comments:

Kacuks Mraz said...

damn. my turn..

Anonymous said...

hahhahahahhah gotcha!!! Buat jangan tak buat!

asm@di said...

i love the sartorialist! sgt2 useful for fashion ideas, especially when wardrobe is stuck in a rut and i can only afford one new piece, hehe.

Anonymous said...

asm@di: you are so right. The sartorialist give the most extreme ideas without having to spend much on a new piece..Its all about mix and match..and be bold :)

kacuks.l :i did drop by to read on your 5 things :) love those pictures in your blog too!