Sunday, July 15

Serenity is bliss!

Current state of mind?
Happy, contented and smitten![But the thought of Monday spoils it…erghhh :( ]

I am happiest when ?
1. Surrounded by my A-list friends for a fun and entertaining night..(music is a must please)
2. A quiet dinner with the loved one with simple conversation in an open-air restaurant..

What makes me laugh?
Pretty easy actually…am very joyable and warm at heart :D Friendly? most say i am not..but i do treat ppls with lotsa respect :d thats the virtue :)


Focus and stay-put?
A restless soul seriously…short span of focus and hyperactive mean I can’t easily stay still …..
I need to constantly move.



A must?
Accessories – mix and match of bangles..or i will feel incomplete! (ALDO and Diva)
Magazines - pictures and more pictures!
Music - or i will be brain-dead!
Text Messages...to feel connected!
My laptop ....photoshop for editing & surfing of cos!
Makan..This is a big MUST! loveee food..craving for sakae-sushi now :p
Probably the curve ...hehe
Camera...vain? sumtime :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE photos!