Sunday, July 29

My gangstars part 1..

I know most people take pictures only when a special occasion takes place. But us, we take pictures everywhere we go…hahahhahaha. It’s about capturing every sweet and silly moment that we have. Problem is every moment with the Gila-bunch is fun and exceptional, that explain all those pictures that we took every time we go out..... (Sounded like am justifying my vainness :p) Oh well, to all my ahli-dewan, u guys rock!!!!!!! My day at work will be darn quiet and dead bored without u guys..muah muah muah muah:)

The usual suspects at Syami’s….I reckon his place will be our kopitiam soon!!



perempuan paling kecoh di dunia..tsk tsk tapi mmg best !



say cheesy darlings!



huhuhu love u guys (kecian azim kena jadi photographer n not included in this pix)


what did i do?? tiba-tiba so shyy :P


since no pix of urs with us, am putting my fav pix frm ur album :)


candid snapshots

No comments: