Monday, June 18

Royal Military College Alumni

so semangat and overly excited at first..

Guess what was I up to last Sunday?
I went for a shooting in conjuction of RMC alumni or the OPP (old putera and present putera)
(gun-shooting FYI, as I promised a friend to pay and go for it)

But I ended up just watching and taking photos. Why? Macam nervous pulak tiba-tiba..hahhaha. I always have the idea of standing and you shoot but apparently you have to lie down against the ground and shoot. Isk leceh la…!! So decided to pass

Don’t worry Mr. Maverick, I had a good time and thank you very much for showing me around the RMC campus area (not that am really interested tho..hahhahahahaha kidding!)

At least I have something different to do over a lazy Sunday isn’t it!!



alamak then i realized it was a bit too tough and brutal ( yes me chicken out and pulled out)



heheheh..yes u go guys!! am not interested already :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Reny is a peace activist at heart! Konon konon at first nak jadi Rambo but then she chicken out! So, instead of shooting bullets she just ended up shooting photos! But the world needs more people like you - peace loving & diplomatic (unlike me! Haha! I love the military!) HOO-AHH!

P/S: You should watch the Rock (with Sean Connery in it), I think you will love it!

Anonymous said...

ayooo...gambar u je lebih kan!!!
:p

Ms. Reny said...

maverick, one thing for sure u have been such a good host..No need to worry too much next time coz i am just a simple girl next door that is not so demanding ! hahah :)