Monday, April 16

Office Rambling!



Well Done… because you appear to be totally focused, scanning the screen with your straight and sharp eyes then typing furiously…BUT bosses don’t be fooled. The supposedly diligent workers are more likely surfing away or wandering aimlessly in the cyberspace…hahahhahahah gotcha!! This is such a typical scenarios happening almost everywhere and anywhere nowadays, including my office.

Interesting findings that I came across yesterday:
1.Millions of people in China are addicted to the internet. Thus, the government has banned under 18S form Internet café and no new ones may open in 2007
2.Internet addicts in China face drug therapy and acupuncture and mild electric shocks
3.Most Britons on the other hand are suffering addictions to eBay.


Here in my office, Friendster and Fotopages probably rank the highest. So now friendster has been banned in the office :P

After reading all this, I think me myself are experiencing the soft-addiction as well.


Let me tell u this:


First thing that I do once I reach home is to switch my laptop and wifi on then check my office email..how pathetic that can be isn’t it…hahahahha but I just cant stop doing it or I feel life is incomplete….tsk tsk…So it is confirmed that I am having a soft addiction of the Internet..And that is a self-explanatory answer of why my blog or friendster page is actively updated recently….:) I am the geek now….hahahhahahaha sad!



Anyway weekend was packed and fun..kuatan trip was alrite and lil Batrisya is getting cheekier and cuter each day!!! muah

on the way to Kuantan..

lil Batrisya..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a geek now? but what a find looking geek if ever there was one :)
g.

Ms. Reny said...

yes Mr.G aka my office dearie!!!hehe we both are bored now in the office...*yawn*

Anonymous said...

goooodd..looookkkiinnngggg geeeeeeekkkkk

Anonymous said...

the best part when i saw you yesterday at my office.......cloud 9

Anonymous said...

ekekke...yeah yeah Mr. Casanova :) I dont buy ur words!!

Reny!

Anonymous said...

actually more of the by-product of NERD (ex-KPMG) + CHAOTIC (proton)= LOST SOUL!! hahahhahaha

Anonymous said...

lost until i found you........