Sunday, November 9

Most describe it as a city under ‘Chaos’, ‘Complete Disorder’ and ‘Dirty’
Description that is quite not compelling for a visit..at all



* Ermmm BUT it is the one of the 7 Wonders of the World and

* It has been in my (am sure many more) ‘Bucket List’ like forever, besides Santorini, Greece – the islands & gods, Amsterdam and the character of Morroco.


Ermmm I really don’t know what to expect here. All I know, the lesser bare skin the better it is, so not gonna bring fancy outfits after all. Plain, simple and basic natural color attires are what I am gonna bring :)

I am excited nevertheless..

2 comments:

Aira Natchiar said...

You're going to the middle east?? Arghhh.... I am so jealous.....! You can borrow all of my arab abayas if you want, and when I was there, the must have items are:
1. sunblock
2. sunglasses
3. good looking tarhahs (scarves)
4. a man by your side- everywhere you go

Ms. Reny said...

hmmm ok lets see...1,2,3,4 all checked!!

Mummy-Mia..hahaha