Tuesday, September 23

Talking about wedding gift, this was the latest in the edition that I've just received today from a boss..A month after our reception!


Put aside the gift or brand, it was the sentimental message & effort that really touch my heart! Am touched really. It was really sweet!!

Dear Reny

Belated wedding gift
First it’s for you & husband’s photos
Then
Replace them with your kids (at least two)

I was thinking to how to surprise you but in the end I decided on something classic. Small memories to be carried in your purse, anywhere you go. Photos and memories. Do you know what I keep in my vault at the Bank Of Tokyo, HQ? Film negatives. Once gone, gone forever. Memories are forever to keep!


Cheers!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier was a big fat ang pau from my current boss with a GOOD message too


In his serious voice

‘This is for you to keep for your future kids & not for your another handbag OK’ ....

For those words to come out from a carefree person like him, I was impressed and proud! It did come to my realization that we did develop a better and trustworthy bonding in the workplace throughout the year!

Again, am grateful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOB SOB...sweet! Wonder how old is he/she?

Ms. Reny said...

It reminded me of my Datuk..every photos must be printed and keep nicely in an album, despite all those edgy gadgets available..
HEHEHE

But it so sweet !