Sunday, May 18

Time is privilege nowadays and therefore, the long break is used to the fullest for little Tisya. Time flies and she is reaching her peak, teramat la hyper! Her love for fashion is undeniable especially for handbags, shoes and belt. Tsk tsk tsk kids do lots of wonder, schweet and adorable at the same time.

At the bare age of 2, she picks her own tops and matching belt! Unfulfilled, she will scream and roll on the floor. Wooooooooooooooooo pening kepala!!! Last Sunday for instance, she went overly joy and went ballistic once we enter 9 west at Pavilion, must be the bright hues that energized her, *ahem* the auntie here also got overly excited ok..heheheh!

Next, we went to check out handbags and small tisya was so smart to grab one for her, carefully opened it and attentively checked each zip and compartment! Again, I was amazed by how a small kid can observe and learn so fast! What they do is obviously a reflection of her/his surrounding and role models :D Heheh

At one time, she used to call herself ‘Nini’ which is me at home by the way, only to find out that she has been observing my perpetual addiction to my lappie, being hooked to my laptop morning & night. So, when she finally got a kiddie musical laptop, she start calling her self NINI..muahhahahahhahahahahhahahah!!!!! and tried to sit just like me when using her laptop!!




gediks



COMEL GILA
p/s: I have the biggest soft spot for kids! Tak kisah la anak siapa :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kemana tumpahnye kuah kalau ke tak nasi!! Hope its right tho :P

-Abbey-

Ms. Reny said...

alahai berperibahasa pulak!
Actually her mom first then me ;)

shoe-addict-mom said...

comelnya!

Nizam said...

wahhh, budak nie macam princess

Anonymous said...

I know who's the reflection..muahahaha