Friday, July 6

Anticipation kills and it is finally over!! phewwwww…! Relief..!!! suka and lega… Friday is finally here!! Jolly good!! (Monday – Thursday is torturing!!)

So throw away all the sorrow and enjoy this song by Lauryn Hill!

(It has been up in my head many times lately and make me blissful everytime) lallalalallalalallal ;)

p/s: Try to recall that hilarious scene from something about Mary !! Gile Funny ok!!


You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wannahold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.

You'rejust too good to be true.
Can't take myeyes off yoy.
Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.

But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me knowthat it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

I need you baby, and if it's quite all right,
I need you baby to warm a lonely night.
I loveyou baby.
Trust in me when I say: Oh pretty baby, don't bring me down I pray.
Oh prettybaby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

Tata! enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUYOOOOOOOOOOOO...hyper gile !!!