Saturday, June 16

It has been an awfully stressful week for me..
I have been driving back and forth every day…
I lost my composure and confidence in what I am doing ….
:(

However, am proud to say that i don’t need to splurge my self in retail therapy or lavish wine and dine…SIMPLICITY and a good laugh are all I need..

· I need more TLC from my loved one (am not complaining on this though but more is always a pleasure)
· I need more time to spend with my mom
· I need more time to spend with my cheekiest niece (the more I see her to more I see myself in her…especially the gedikness..GOSH.. .She started observing me tentatively when I polish my nail now)…

cant never get enuf of u..

· I need more time with my cousins at home (been neglecting them lately..sory babes)


· I JUST need MOREee time to chill…

2 comments:

Nik Faris said...

eh i was hoping u would blog about fantastic 4 :P

omg, i see another reny in the making!

Ms. Reny said...

fantastic 4 and the incident in the movie definitely will be in my entry..sabar ek!

yes OMG...reny junior..sighhhhhhhhhh!!