Thursday, June 21

I don't have any fever today
I don’t have my asthma today
I don’t have my migraine today (not even a slight symptom of all above)
I feel perfectly fine and cergas indeed.. But I am on MC…hahahhhaha just don’t feel like going to work today. So here I am …agitatedly at home trying to figure out what to do..
Keje salah tak keje pun salah…(Keep quiet reny and stop complaining:p)
Finally here is my little project for my slow and brain-dead day. Compiling my favorite all time photos of my 'closed sayang-ones':

The niece (& sis in law)


The gurlfrens..









The cousins..



Of cause mom, dad, bf and few others (that I always hang out with)… you guys are my all-time favorite without saying :)
*smirk*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.. if you wanna ponteng work also, dont la put on your blog!! ;)

anyways.. glad you're fine, and not coz you're really ill. so i suppose i dont have to wish you a good recovery.

.. no wonder you're not around.

g.

Ms. Reny said...

hahhahahahhahaha i shouldn't put here?? ;) ist alrite coz am getting less bothered or shd i say demoralized..but hey its part of the working-curve :p

Anonymous said...

yups.. its part of the working curve alright. and we all decide in our own ways how its going to turn out.

g